Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Wisconsin Film Fest, Days II & III

 Dress: Strawberry Patch Perfect Wrap Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: We Love Colors in Scarlett Red
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft, thrifted
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Earring, Pin, & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Strawberry Patch perfection! The fit was fabulous on this darling dress with strawberries. The only tiny thing amiss was that the top gaped too much to wear without pining it...luckily, I had a vintage strawberry pin that was up to the job. I will buy this dress once GB retires it. 
I tried to make the rest of me look like a strawberry to match. I have a weakness for dresses with fruit on them. Give me all the fruit covered dresses. 
I wish this shorter side of my hair always lay down nice & flat like this...it likes to curl up...my hair does not really want to be straight. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars, Too Faced eyeshadow in Golden Nugget & Showgirl, Year of the Dragon eyeshadow from Mon Ennui Cosmetics, 714 lipstick by UD, & OPI nail polish in You Make Me Vroom! 
I wore this adorable frock to days two & three of the film fest. Jason took this selfie of all of us at the screening of, The Trouble with You...it was hilarious & you should run out & see it. 
 David & Kate...styling at the film fest...
Turn the lights down low...the beginning of the trailer that is shown before every film...& spring poking out of the ground. My other favorite film of these two days...Bathtubs Over Broadway...a wonderful documentary about one man's obsession with industrial musicals. You need to see it. 
This song from Bathtubs needs to play every time you walk into my bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment