Friday, April 12, 2019

The Shitty Barn Season Announce Show

 Dress: Black Raindrop Ruched Dress by Modcloth (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe (size TC2) via eBay
Shoes: Mossimo, thrifted 
Earring & Bracelet: Vintage
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I was so excited to get this adorable raindrop dress...it was spring-y & cute & comfy. And...fun to style. The ruching on the v-neck & sleeves added a bit of interest. I wouldn't change a thing about this dress...except...it started pilling the minute I put it on. Luckily, I was the first to get this dress. The material is cheap & I would have been extremely upset had I bought this from ModCloth. This will not stay in GB rotation very long.
I am in love with these LuLaRoe leggings...ALL the colors!
I chose this earring because it's raindrop shaped...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD; Lime Crime eyeshadow in Rose Burst, Blue Sky, Twonicorn, & Candles; Aubergine lipstick by Bite Beauty; & Budding Romance nail polish from China Glaze. 
I wore this dress first to get a bang trim & for PT for my knees. Some cardigans arrived in the mail for me from eBay. And a mock-up of the wainscoting in our hallway.
I also wore this outfit to drive to Spring Green with Kate for the first time this year...for the Shitty Barn season announcement show. I already knew what delights were in store since the barn needs a new roof & one of the perks of donating was to peek at the season early. But I was really going to see Gaines & Wagoner anyway.
The show was in this adorable venue, The Jefferson...which includes a lounge & theatre space. And lots of fake flowers. 
 Girlie cocktails before the show.
Gaines & Wagoner, followed by another group they are in, Graminy. I adore this couples music. So many strings. 
Finally, I wore this outfit to work & to shop a kids consignment sale with Angie for this cutie (David babysat). Apparently, dogs go crazy for spray cheese...shocking, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment