Monday, April 1, 2019

Risk!

 Dress: Cap Sleeve Paisley Dress by London Times (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Isaac Mizrahi (size 3x)
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Shoes: Mossimo, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Lovely dress in every way...fit & the gorgeous paisley print. The dress has a banded waistband with a floral design on it that is covered up by my cardigan. The neckline was quite modest, but definitely good for work...& the rounded neckline looked better with my necklace anyway. This dress runs a bit big as London Times fit me in their largest size, 3x. 
How about this pattern mixing?! I'm in love.
This Isaac Mizrahi cardigan came in the mail the same day this dress did...it was destiny. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Deep End; Anastasia eyeshadow in Drama, Celestial, Dreamer, & Soul; Aubergine lipstick by Bite Beauty; & OPI nail polish in Do You Sea What I Sea? 
I wore this outfit a few different days while David was out in California visiting his parents. On the first day...I was driving to work & a metal scraping sound started coming from underneath the car. I text David, then call our mechanic, John. And it was a stick. A stuck stick. I know all the guys got a big laugh out of that...but...I fixed it myself! 
After work I did a bit of thrifting...& spotted a GB house brand dress on the rack. Followed by a late lunch at Ha Long Bay, & more thrifting. All that came home with me were a couple cute outfits for Freddie & some stuffed animals for the dogs. Notice Rye's guilty look...no, I did not just steal Olive's Big Bird 30 seconds after you gave us both stuffies. 
The second day I wore this dress...the girlie & I went to farmers' market on a gorgeous sunny Saturday...& I got myself a smoked trout bagel sandwich from The Heights. In the evening I went to see Kevin Allison's Risk! All the stories were fabulous...I love that podcast. 
I've been missing all the cheap cardigans I used to get at Savers sales...so I bought a bunch off eBay...not nearly as inexpensively, but cute! 
 And some nail polish & jewelry too. 
 As well as my two subscription boxes. 

1 comment:

  1. hello! I am a plus size college student in Minnesota and I am so thankful for your blog. You wear the cutest clothing!

    ReplyDelete