Monday, March 26, 2018

Whole Hog Dinner at Heritage Tavern

 Dress: Bell Sleeve V-Neck Dress in Purple by Kaktus (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit) 
Shoes: Fluevog Rubens
Earring: etsy
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I loved this luxe velvet burnout dress! Gorgeous burgundy, bell sleeves, great length...GB stated that this was a shift dress (in purple), but I thought it was verging into the swing category (in burgundy). Had it truly been a swing dress, I would have bought it. The body of the dress was lined & stayed in place. The soft stretch velvet was dreamy to wear & I felt alluring all night long.  
These shoes were a perfect match for the dress...& David thought of pairing them together. 
I nearly wore black tights with this outfit...which would have been a tragedy...I adore a monochromatic look...especially in shades of wine. 
My gorgeous necklace was a gift from Kate & the amazing shoes were given to me by David...what a lucky girlie I am.
My makeup with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Jet Black; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Revolver, Alchemy, & Sonic; NYX Ultimate eyeshadow palette in Warm Neutrals; Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in ?; & Kiss Me or Elf nail polish from OPI. 
I wore this flirty femme ensemble to have dinner at Heritage Tavern with David for Madison Area Chef's Network Chef Week. Local chefs collaborate to make one time only meals that are magically delicious. This evening's theme was whole hog. 
We started out with appetizers, drinks, & a selfie. 
Every bite was incredible...except for dessert (its one redeeming element was milk chocolate chicharrones). The third course, pork shoulder, was my favorite...despite it being the least pretty to look at. If that were on a menu...I'd order it all the time. 
Too many chefs in the kitchen = an exceptional meal & a delightful evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment