Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Deco Stripes

 Dress: Taral Dress in Deco Stripe by Catherine Malandrino (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Leggings: Torrid
Boots: Steve Madden
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The colors & pattern of stripes in this dress were splendid. Great fit & length...but there was not enough fabric on top...I had to play with the neckline quite a bit to get it to cover my bra for these photos...& I had to put a black cami on to wear this to work. This seems to be a trend I'm noticing lately...I'm only a DD, so it's not my boobs busting out. Otherwise it was perfect & I would have happily bought it if the top had fit. 
This dress came with a matching belt, but GB didn't send it to me...I probably wouldn't have worn it anyway.
I wore this yellow cardigan when I was outside in this dress as it's still chilly here in the midwest. And if orange is the color of fun...yellow is the color of happiness. 
My makeup with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Jet Black, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Fireball, Anastasia eyeshadow in Edge, NYX eyeshadow palette in Warm Neutrals, Trinket lipstick from Sugarpill, & OPI nail polish in Rich & Brazilian. 
I wore this dress to farmers' market with the girlie, then to Deconstruction Inc with David...that fence *swoon*...& patterns were on sale at Joann...& there was so much pretty fabric. 
David got me this purse light for Christmas because I am always losing things in my messy overfull bag...I didn't even know such a thing existed...it goes on when the purse is opened. You all need one...it has changed my life. I went into Catherines to pick up some stockings...this is the nicest dress I've ever seen in there. I also wore this dress to shop the second day of the Savers sale with David, eat Indian buffet, open a package from the loveliest of Wendy's, & have dinner with Kate at her tempartment. 
The second Savers haul...which included a full length black wool winter coat. And my gorgeous new necklace & earrings from Wendy.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very beautiful dress. :) I would love to see this dress with a black velvet ribbon belt where the two gorgeous patterns meet there.

    I do like that dress at Catherines. I saw the most tempting dress yet this year on TVSN yesterday - a teal animal print thing - but I still did not buy it because #yobn. ;)

    ReplyDelete