Sunday, March 18, 2018

All The Crab Legs

 Dress: Check Print Mixed Media Surplice Dress by eShakti (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Torrid (size 4x), thrifted
Shoes: Born, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I unexpectedly fell in love with this check skirted dress...or perhaps it was the way I styled it? I adore these eShakti dresses with a knit top & chiffon (or other non-stretch) skirts. This one fit like a dream...it was lined, with pockets, & so much twirl! At just below the knee, it was a fun 50s length & look. Like many of eShakti's dresses, it had a snap at the neckline to keep it closed. 
But isn't the best part the cutesy matchy shoes?
Freshly fallen snow.
My makeup with this outfit included...Too Faced eyeshadow in Sin City & Golden Nugget, Sugarpill eyeshadow in Love +, Urban Decay lipstick in Spiderweb, & O'Hare & Nails Look Great nail polish from OPI. 
I wore this dress to have dinner at Angie & Toby's to celebrate his birthday...by eating crab legs & drinking champagne...which I would happily do once a week. 
After dinner...we played a new game...Code Names. Also, Val was cute. 
The next day I donned this dress again to hit the Savers preview sale with David. I can't stop buying shoes & cardigans. Don't send help. I also found those adorable pompoms that may get sewn on some curtains...or a dress...who knows? Indian buffet. 

For David's birthday this year...I got him a bunch of 100% chocolate bars...& these were his two favorites. 
 What I brought home from Savers...
 Shoes & stuff to wear around the house...

3 comments:

  1. You are the thrift store whisperer! Also, what color are those tights from WLC? Those look actually RED. I ordered red, and scarlet red, and they are the EXACT SAME COLOR. Maybe I got a noobie dyer?

    PS I would eat crab legs every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only the thrift store whisperer at this particular Savers & I feel grateful. When I do the rounds of other thrift stores...I find 1 or 2 things at most. I believe this red is the scarlet, I have red as well...& I think those are the darker of the two. They are definitely different colors...so if yours are the same...I would write to them. Crab legs are the best butter vehicle around!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete