Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Auralai & Chris Pureka

Dress: Maxi Dress in Black Tropical Print by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Born
Earring & Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I'm in love with how fabulous this wall & maxi look together. This is the second Kiyonna I've had in this style, the other one...I also wore to The Shitty Barn. Gorgeous dress if you just stand still & pose like the goddess you are...but as soon as you take a step...the top slides right off your shoulders & exposes your bra (straps AND cups). So, if you need to look stunning while being a human statue...this is the dress for you. 
Plunging front...plunging back...this dress would also be tremendously suitable for seducing someone at home. 
Picnic with the girlie at The Shitty Barn. Those carrots were the BEST...& raspberries, yum. Check out this chick's skirt! Cherry Velvet uses this Tula Pink fabric for one of their dresses...so cute...I should have asked her if she made it herself, but that would require talking to a stranger. 
Kate & I took several dozen selfies before we finally got one where we were both in the shot & not blurry. I was sweating off my make-up & not looking pretty on this hot humid evening. 
Auralai, followed by Chris Pureka...a lovely evening at the barn. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue & Azure, Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in Tangerine, Anastasia eyeshadow in Phresh & Orange You Fancy, MAC lipstick in Korean Candy, Bite Beauty lipstick in Blood Orange, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going to the Game?

No comments:

Post a Comment