Monday, September 5, 2016

Sean Hayes at The Frequency

 Dress: Floral Delight Dress by City Chic (size XXL/24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Array, thrifted
Earring: Babil & Bijou (no longer online)
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This pretty party frock was full of gorgeous colors & a delight to wear. The flattering fit & flare shape, the tulle underskirt that added a bit of fluff, & pockets...charming. The only odd thing about this dress is that the bust was lightly padded...? I will sheepishly admit to you that I own this dress in a purple & black hydrangea print that I've never worn. I would be horrified to know how many dresses are languishing in my closet that have never gotten any attention from me. 
The only time we could fit pictures in this day between clients was at 1 in the afternoon...terrible lighting...but I like to have photos taken on the day I'm actually wearing the dress. 
Dinner with Kate, Angie, & Jason at Graze before seeing Sean Hayes. Cocktails...I had a Miami (Hayman's Old Tom Gin, Fruitlab ginger liqueur, rosemary syrup, lemon juice, Bittercube Jamaican #2 bitters)...but what did I have for dinner??? Angie & I shared cheese curds for an appetizer...but I have no photo of what I ate. How can that be? And just when Angie stated...I forgot how many pictures you two take when you're together. See, it's because if I don't take them...I forget everything. Perhaps the girlie took a photo of me with my food? Oh! I just remembered...I had Friday Fish Fry! All fried food...but not all the time. 
Sean Hayes & his band sat next to us! Jason & Kate posing with an unsuspecting Sean between them. 
Kate & Angie with their dinner. The capitol as I walked by it on my way to the venue. An early show...I was the first person to arrive (everyone else went for a walk). I have quite a bit of anxiety about sitting close...so I like to get to places when the doors open. Or I flip out. 
Kate wearing Jason's hat...I don't know that I've ever seen her in a baseball cap before. Still cute. We saw Sean Hayes last year at The Shitty Barn & were excited to see him again. He was amazing. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss, UD eyeshadow in Junkshow & Last Sin, Kat von D eyeshadow in Dark Wave, Bite Beauty lipstick in Winterberry & Cranberry, & This Color's Making Waves nail polish by OPI.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE the colours in this outfit - they scream autumn to me! Your makeup is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete