Friday, June 17, 2016

Gargoyling

 Dress: Meredith Dress in Antique Floral by Igigi (size 22/24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Babil & Bijou, no longer online
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This gorgeous dress from Igigi was a dream to wear to work & garage sale-ing. The bright ocean hued floral print was stunning & a great length. This dress runs large, so I sized down one from my typical Igigi size. The only thing I disliked about this dress were the elastic sleeves...they weren't too tight, I just don't personally love that look, so I was happy being able to push them up. 
All the pretty stuff on the UW Historical Society building was up too high to be in my photos...but David tried. Me doing my gargoyle impersonation...
 I wish this was the entrance to my house...
 Garage sale scores...
 & finds...pretty feather hats...
 Lovely shades of blue...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Heroine, Freeze, & Blunt; MAC lipstick in Head in the Clouds, & The Spy Who Loved Me nail polish from OPI. 

1 comment: