Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pokey LaFarge

 Dress: Abstract Print Jacquard Dress by tbagslosangeles (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Leggings: Roamans
Boots: John Fluevog
Earring: etXarte
Clip-on Earring, Necklace, Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to farmers' market & wine tasting with the girlie during the day...& to see a band at night. I was soooooo excited when GB released this tbags dress...I adore that brand & knew the fit & flare style would look good on me...& those colors *swoon*. I got a lot of compliments on this dress, however, it's got too much of a southwestern vibe for me to be tempted to buy it. Also, holy shortness! This needed leggings. The sleeves were another problem...they were huge & hung down to my fingertips...& they didn't stay pushed up. Great fit & lovely weight & texture of fabric for cooler months. I loved wearing this dress. 
Indoor farmers' market & then...wine tasting! I love wine tasting at Square Wine with Kate...as well as any time when Kate picks out wine. Wine. 
Pokey LaFarge!! They played The Shitty Barn last year, but by the time someone pictured below decided which shows she wanted to see...it was sold out. It gets dark so very early now...I wish I had been able to get a photo of Kate wearing this Anna Scholz dress, but obviously the lighting at High Noon was quite dim...cleavage!! It was amusing watching her dance...she nearly bounced right out. 
We normally sit as close as we can for shows because it makes me feel more present...immersed in the experience. I tend to feel disconnected unless I'm right there. Unfortunately, for this show we sat in the balcony (because to be on the floor meant people touching you, pushing you, stepping on your feet...& that makes me crazy), which would have been fine...but they lied about when doors were, so we didn't get seats right on the railing like I had hoped. And it was still amazing...just more wandering...I don't get to feel the energy if I'm not up front...it's like I'm watching it on tv. The photo of the whole band was taken by me in the balcony & the close up was stolen from Instagram. 
Pokey LaFarge performing Something In The Water live. 
My make-up this day included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown, Mon Ennui eyeshadow in Rustette, Sugarpill eyeshadow in Flamepoint & Buttercupcake, Bite Beauty lipstick in Toast, & OPI nail polish in Red Hot Holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment