Thursday, April 3, 2014

Red & Black on St. Patrick's Day

 Top: Infrared Graphic Wrap Top from Karen Kane via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to work & Tai Chi class. As much as green is one of my favorite colors, I did not want to wear it on St. Patrick's Day lest people think I was the type of girl to go out & drink green beer. Yuck. The top was extremely comfortable, fit well, nicely made, & was a great wrap top that stayed wrapped & was not too low-cut. I am wearing this in a 3x, so it runs a bit big. For years I wore all black (like my soul), now I just think of it as boring...so I loved all the pops of red in this outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment