Thursday, November 2, 2023

Everyday Is Halloween

Dress: Midnight Dreamscape Bat Dress by Modcloth
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Fluevog, Classy: Nora
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I bought this dress nearly 2 years ago during an end of year sale at Modcloth. I had no idea what size I'd end up being, so I got a medium & it was a good guess. I wish it didn't have the white Peter Pan collar, but otherwise it's a fun frock with pockets. 
My first wearing of these Fluevogs...which had the proper witchy vibe.
I'm posting this dress out of order since I wore it 3 times in October, including on Halloween...& even though Everyday is Halloween...I wanted it to be seasonally appropriate here. 
I think my bat necklace would have been overkill...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Jet Black, Clinique liquid liner in Black, Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions eyeshadow palette, Bang lipliner & lipstick by Urban Decay, Clockwork lipstick from Sugarpill Cosmetics, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Fantastic!
I first wore this dress the beginning of October to work & thrifting...
I love looking through these thrifting photos because I've forgotten which items I bought. 
I was especially happy that I got the rose gold sweater dress since it's so different from anything else I have. It was a Monday...so my orange tagged items were 1/2 price. 
I picked up my cutting board from the epoxy class Kate & I took. It's pretty, but I was disappointed that the purple I added of Kate's disappeared. I wore this dress a second time Halloween weekend...first, dinner...slow cooked pork ribs, roasted squash & garlic, & cooked apples with apple pie spices...all farmers' market meal. 10pm comedy show...Christina P...both she & her female opener were funny...we hadn't heard of her before, but we try to listen to all the comedians that come to Comedy on State. 
I tried a Mother Inferior off the featured cocktail menu, while David had a Mango Tango. 2 drink minimum...round 2, David got a Painkiller & I had a Mudslide. 
My camera phone wasn't working, so she was already off the stage before I managed to snap a photo. Earlier that day, I picked up some moisturizers I was out of at Aniu. I also wore this dress on Halloween, but I only went to work that day. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment