Thursday, August 19, 2021

Victorian Wallpaper

Dress: Ruched Waist Green Midi Dress by Jessica Howard (size 20) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
A green dress always makes me happy...it was my favorite color for a long time...before orange took over. The design in navy & white was just gorgeous & reminded me of vintage wallpaper. Can't you see this in a Victorian dining room? The fit, the length...all spot on. It was a perfect work dress & would also be great with a cardigan in cooler months. I wore this dress to work a few times & not anywhere else. A bit too conservative to take out to play. 
In my warmly lit office/make-up room at home...the navy parts of this dress read as black. But when I walked into my bright closet to grab black teggings...I saw it was instead, navy...so I am wearing navy teggings with black shoes. I don't have a rule against it. 
Because green was my favorite color for so long, I have a LOT of green jewelry...more than any other color. It's always nice to have the opportunity to wear it. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars; Sting, Drip, Honey, & Flyby eyeshadow by UD; NYX lipliner in Nectar; Bite Beauty lipliner in 72; Nectar lipstick from Sugarpill Cosmetics; & OPI nail polish in My Gecko Does Tricks. 
DJs on Twitch. Whole red snapper for dinner. 
Pan fried salmon with dill, garlic, & lemon...& sautéed broccoli...with blackberries for dessert. I figured food pictures are slightly more interesting than photos of me lifting weights...which really, are the two things I do most often. MTVs 40th anniversary show by DJ/VJ Ant...B-52s. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment