Monday, August 16, 2021

Esoteric Whites // Tattoo Consultation

Dress: Gabriela Ruffled Maxi Dress by Maeve for Anthropologie (size 2x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
I felt beautiful in this dress...is there really anything else to say? The fit & length were perfect. I only wish this dress had come to me from Nuuly a bit less faded. 
Exposed shoulders & back = sexy. 
The colors in this dress were lovely...& here I am with the perfect jewelry thanks to my wonderful husband.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew; Mildew, Stranded, & Still Shot eyeshadow by UD; Bite Beauty lipliner in 72; Trinket lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics; & OPI nail polish in Greenwich Green. 
I first wore this dress to our wine tasting group, Wasted. The theme was Esoteric Whites. Hi, Kate & Jason! Also, we discovered at this event that Heidi & I are both May Day babies. I hardly ever meet anyone with the same birthday as me. Patrick pouring the pre-game bottle. 
Hi, there...
Awwwwww...
Some dining to go with our wine-ing.
A lovely day for an outdoor gathering. I'm still ridiculously happy to GO anywhere, but this was a particularly delightful evening. Lindsay was super laid back & didn't even take any notes...Patrick did. 
I think this might have been my favorite wine of the night...but it was 2 weeks ago & I have a terrible memory. We had a record 6 hour tasting...& I'm not sure when it would have broken up if Maureen didn't tell her husband they were going. 
I wore this dress again just last Friday for a tattoo consultation with Mar. OMG! I submitted 4 tattoo ideas to them & I thought they were just saying yes to one of them...but they are going to do ALL 4!!! It's better than Christmas. We could have started in just 2 weeks, but I have my knee surgery, so we won't begin until October. This is just a freehand sketch they did on my foot...& I am already in love. I have a lot of scarring on my feet & legs & it is my greatest desire to just fill them with gorgeous tattoos. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Don't get any more tattooes. They're so ugly, like graffiti on your body.

    ReplyDelete