Sunday, February 28, 2021

PRP

Dress: Accordion Pleat Royal Blue Dress by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Boots: Steve Madden
All Jewelry: Vintage via Flora Lynn Antiques
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
The color of this dress was magnificent & of course I was smitten with the pleated skirt...but *really* conservative for me. The fit was good & I liked the buttons on the sleeves & the ruching at the waist. Nice details. This dress would be perfect for work...just not my work. I wore it once. 
My favorite part of this outfit was that the solid jewel tone was a lovely backdrop for some antique Czech jewelry. I got all of these pieces from the fabulous Flora on Etsy, with the exception of the light blue necklace. 
I hated to add the black boots with this all blue outfit...but as you can see...it was snowing. I briefly considered wearing shiny red Docs, but it didn't seem to be the right look for this uptight dress...but perhaps I should have tried it?
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD,  Thorn & Shine eyeshadow by Natasha Denona, 714 lipliner from UD, MAC lipstick in Russian Red, & Tell Me About It Stud nail polish by OPI. 
Two of my favorite ASMR artists, Certified Mood ASMR & Gentle Whispering. Do you have ASMR? I've experienced it for as long as I can remember. As a very young girl, I can remember two things I loved...watching my friends pick out outfits to dress their Barbies & my aunt drawing things on my back with her hand & having to guess what she was drawing. Both of those things gave me ASMR tingles. Oh! And of course, Bob Ross on PBS. 
I drove to Appleton last Monday for another PRP shot...this time it will be a series of 3, each 3 weeks apart. It's really my last option for my injured knee before I have to start exploring getting a knee replacement. All the roasted veggies...I adore veggies, but especially when they're roasted...cauliflower & broccoli for me, eggplant & red peppers for David...although we had a few of each others...with a horseradish dipping sauce. 
What?! More new to me Fluevogs?! How does this keep happening??!! The top pair I found on Poshmark...my intension is to paint the brown parts olive because I think it will be stunning with the sparkling purple patent. The red & burgundy metallic shoes were a Fluemarket discovery...I have another pair of shoes with the skull buckle...but who doesn't need more skull buckles in their life??? 
Looking to the future when we can travel again...I bought this make-up case to carry my jewelry & make-up for travel. I've been eyeing the purses at Lux de Ville for years, but as gorgeous as the glittery vinyl bags are, they are a bit too rockabilly for me...but I definitely needed this red glitter coffin case with leopard lining...right?! Michael Waite & Dan Rodriguez playing beautiful music on the internet. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment