Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Passionfruit & Olive

Dress: Passionfruit Flocked Skater Dress by City Chic (size 24/XXL) 
Jacket: Avenue (size 26/28)
Boots: Doc Martens via ModCloth
Necklace: Me
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker 
Pin: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
I've got several of these City Chic velvet flocked dresses...this is my first time wearing this one. This dress fits a bit snug for this size in City Chic, but it was the perfect fit for me. The cutout in back made me happy...I need a back tattoo though, right?! This green velvet jacket was begging me to wear it...so I went with passionfruit & olive.
The hook on this jacket was missing...so I grabbed a green pin right before we headed out the door. 
It's boot season! These purple & gold brocade Docs tied with black ribbon are my favorite...stompy & girlie. 
Once upon a time...I used to make jewelry...like this necklace...I miss that. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Psychedelic Sister, Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions eyeshadow palette, UD eyeshadow in Mildew, Voodoo & Flashback lipstick from UD, & This Is A Slick Up nail polish by POP Nail Polish.
Bette Smith...live online for the second time in one week...amazing voice & performer. Me with one eye made up...& a bit of purple eyeliner on my lips...? I love this ghost sign they uncovered on Great Dane. Violet is always happy to see me when we come home...not that we leave the house much...on this day we left to take photos & pick up the car from our mechanic. Dogs are love. 
Something to look forward to while dressed up...a video chat with Kate to kick off her birthday weekend...she, David, & I all shared the same bottle of wine. Luckily, Kate is younger & has a better memory than I do...she remembered that we had this particular wine at a seafood restaurant in Seattle in 2012 & I adored it so much she got on a waitlist to buy it. It was delicious. Also, how fun is Walla Walla Washington to say? Later that night...there was some DJ/VJ watching on Twitch. 
This is one of our favorite farmers' market winter meals...pork chops with roasted sweet potatoes & baked apples. Carsie Blanton playing her 11th rent party for the boys in her band last Saturday...she was taking requests with donations & I asked her to play So Ferocious & wish Kate a happy birthday...& she did! It was adorable. During the last hour of the show I drove over to Kate's to drop off some masks. I left the house AND saw my girlie & didn't take a picture...?! 
Saturday night on Twitch...I've had to find some other shows to listen to since my favorite, Planet Earth, has had a guest DJ that doesn't have the same taste in new wave music as I do.
The Lowest Pair playing live...dueling banjos. Palmer said, we're opening for Charlie Parr, but he doesn't know that...as soon as they were done...Char Parr played his last Sunday show in residency from First Avenue. Michael Waite playing from the UP. 
Some lovely new earrings from Teri at EtXarte... 
The birthday girlie on her birthday! Dropping off some skincare for her to try & this amazing mushroom dress by Eva Rose. It was the perfect birthday dress for Kate. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment