Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Paisley Blues

 Dress: Ruffle Detail Paisley Midi Dress by eShakti (size 30) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Mossimo, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I rather liked this Little House on The Prairie dress for a one time wear. There was no stretch, so I sized up...also, there was a slip that was permanently attached at the shoulders that made getting this on quite a struggle...& so unnecessary...if it were mine, I'd just cut it out. The skirt was marvelously full & there were deep pockets. 
I wore this dress to do teletherapy & lounge about the house...like I do these days. 
The highlight of the week was getting to leave the house to get these pictures taken. True story. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, NYX In Your Element Metal eyeshadow palette, Mosh Lip Tar by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Trinket liquid lip color from Sugarpill Cosmetics, & OPI nail polish in Give Me Space. 
David & I enjoyed this bottle of bubbles that Kate left on our doorstep. I took a screenshot of this texture spray by Sexy Hair that is a Glamour magazine fav...so I remember to pick some up when beauty supply shops are open again. And...there's always music...Pokey LaFarge played live on Facebook...his new record is fabulous...I have a pink carnation vinyl copy on its way to me. 
And the adorable Carsie Blanton & her bass player, Joe, played live for four hours...last month they played for six hours. The money they raise goes to pay Joe's mortgage & her other bandmates rent...then the rest goes towards making their next album. J.D. Wilkes also played a live set on his birthday. 
Delightful Davina played at home with her trumpet playing husband, Zack...& Amazing Amanda Palmer spoke with us from New Zealand & played a Dresden Dolls song. I took a photo of these Austrian shades from a book I checked out of the library...I'm going to make some for our dining room & living room windows & I really love how these have ribbon between the swags. 
Ute Lemper was Live With Carnegie Hall to honor the 75th anniversary of the liberation of concentration camps...she sang songs written during the Holocaust...& had several guests on, including this cello & violinist that I've forgotten the names of. I also watched Stephane Wrembel play Django Reinhardt...& so many other musicians that I forgot to take photos of. Also, I applied for special self employed unemployment since we haven't really been able to work during the pandemic. And...my last Sephora Play! box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment