Monday, April 27, 2020

First Outdoor Market

 Dress: Boucle Tweed Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: MAK, gifted
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Merona, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I adored this tweedy black/creme/pink fit & flare...so much texture...I only wish the pink had been more prominent. The fit was spot on, but had suffered from all the GB washings...a tad out of shape/shrunken & several loose strings hanging from the hem. But I enjoyed wearing it & no one saw me walking around. 
I had nearly forgotten about this graffiti alley as it has been off my radar all winter because of snow.
These photos were taken last Wednesday...it was a lovely sunny spring day...until we arrived here to take pictures...& it suddenly got dark & started to rain...I think I still look pretty good considering I was being rained on. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Totally Fetch & Cotton Candy eyeshadow by Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette, Sin City & Pink Pearl eyeshadow from Too Faced Star Dust palette, UD Big Bang lipliner & lipstick, & OPI nail polish in Can't Hear Myself Pink! 
I wore this outfit to wait in line (& put my make-up on)...for the 2020 version of the outdoor Dane County Farmers' Market...this was the first time & it took about an hour to get in & pick up the produce we ordered...they have since had another market & have much improved the process. I complained about how long it took, out of habit...but we had the windows down & were out of the house...which counts as great fun during this time of quarantine. The first photo was the car in front of us & gave us something to read...the other two pictures I found online.
More live music magic...David Huckfelt from The Pines, Pokey LaFarge, & Sean Hayes & his crystal ball...I *need* a crystal ball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment