Tuesday, April 14, 2020

1 Month in Quarantine

 Dress: Printed Poppy Sweetheart Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: MAK, gifted
Tights: Snag in Hit the Bottle Green
Shoes: Madden Girl
Earring: Wendy Baker
Red Necklace: The Embellishing Room
Yellow Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64 
This was such a pretty bold colored spring dress...in my favorite Leota design, the sweetheart dress. I feel like every other dress I wear on the blog is this style. But...I love it. 
I was thrilled to discover that one of the MAK cardigans they sent me matched the green in this dress...AND I had some lovely Snag tights that also went well...& these bright yellow shoes that have been sitting in my closet for years & had never been worn. 
This might have been my Easter outfit for brunch this year...but I wore it for teletherapy & for YOU. This was the first year in 2 decades that we didn't have Zombie Jesus Brunch with friends. David & I made smoked salmon eggs Benedict with asparagus for ourselves. It was yummy. Why is hollandaise sauce so delicious?!
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Loaded, Violet Voss Oh Snap! palette, Huda Beauty Neon palette, Santa Sangre lipstick by Kat von D, & Red Heads Ahead nail polish from OPI. 
Spring weather! Nice enough to open up the windows while the dogs & I read in bed.
Live online concerts & other music is still part of what is getting me through this shelter at home time, although I often forget to take pictures of the screen...here we have Sean Hayes, Charlie Parr (this was a world premiere of his Blue Ox performance from last year), & Jake 'O...
Also, The Lowest Pair & Bret Helm from Audra. I don't remember all the other bands I watched, but they included...Coco Rosie, The Overcoats, & Davina & The Vagabonds. 
Angie has been making masks like a madwoman...& I cut out some fabric. David & I spent a day unpacking boxes of art & things that hang on walls. I threw stuff out...the frame David is holding...
And whatever this 3D plaster masterpiece was...David made up a whole song for it, entitled...No Agua for Señorita. We had so much fun with it, I may regret getting rid of it. 
My last Boxy Charm box...after going through the piles of makeup & samples I have, I cancelled both my subscription boxes. However, Boxy Charm is by far the best box I've ever gotten...so, I may be back someday. I've been eyeing this Heidi Daus sunflower necklace for ages & finally found one for a good price on eBay. Now to get the matching earrings. 
And another bad photo of pretty jewelry from the lovely Gayle at Green Goddess Vintage Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment