Saturday, January 6, 2018

Have You Ever Had Fun Wearing A Name Tag?

 Dress: Floral Jacquard Dress in Teal by Julian Taylor (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Avenue
Leggings: Torrid
Boots: Steve Madden
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I loved the teal color in this jacquard fit & flare dress...& the way it went with my teal & black plaid leggings that you can barely see in these photos...click to make them bigger & you can see slightly better. Great flare in this dress, but a tad too short for me without leggings to cover up...the fabric is a nice thick weight for colder months & the pattern is gorgeous. Stupid exposed back zipper...some day this trend will die. 
I still can't believe I found these boots buried in my piles of stuff last year...in the box...never worn. The worst part of that? I don't even remember buying them. But! They are my favorite black boots now & I wear them all the time. 
Teal, Red, & Black...I like this color combo...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Deep End; UD eyeshadow in Amp, Demo, & Angelfire; Russian Red lipstick by MAC; & An Affair in Red Square nail polish from OPI. 
I wore this dress to attend Kate's work Christmas party...where the food wasn't great, but they made a passable Moscow Mule. I was wearing a name tag...have you ever had fun wearing a name tag? Then we went out to eat at Wah Kee...where the food was better & I was envious of Kate's soup. 

2 comments:

  1. I love those boots. I have a similar pair from Steve Madden but not as tall on the leg. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know what I wore all winter before finding these...lots of Dr. Martens, I guess.

      Delete