Thursday, January 25, 2018

Christmas Eve 2017

 Dress: Keyhole Fit & Flare in Evening Keys by Isabel + Alice (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Boots: John Fluevog
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I have a strong aversion to grey...not quite as big as white...but GB sent me two grey dresses in one box...so it was a very grey holiday. I have a thing for skeleton keys...so I obviously needed to wear this dress. It was a good fit & length...& I added some color with this cardigan & necklace. This is a GB house brand & they are a better quality than they used to be. I would have bought this if it hadn't been grey. 
It was below 0 on Christmas Eve day, so why did I keep touching cold metal?!
 But! We got snow just in time for a white Christmas.
My make-up with this outfit included...Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in Dimension, Lucid, Pyramid, & Obsidian; Trinket liquid lipstick by Sugarpill; & OPI nail polish in ?
Right after taking these outfit photos...David & I went to our new house to open Christmas presents. We were hoping to be moved in & have a tree up...but things don't always work out as planned. We still brought our little Christmas to our living room full of tools...had a fire in our half put together fireplace & David held up his stocking that I filled roughly where the mantel will be. Next year there will be a tree.
After presents...we went back to our other house & the girlie came over for dinner...& of course, brought fabulous wine. This 2005 bottle smelled like it might have turned...but it ended up tasting marvelous. Kate explaining cork properties to us...or something wine-y. 
I made salmon with toasted garlic & dill, asparagus, & Meyer lemon from David's grandma's trees squeezed over it all...yum. After dinner we watched Rudolph...which David had never seen. Every holiday season we try to watch a few classic Christmas shows...this year we also saw Meet Me in St. Louis & Holiday Inn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment