Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Flea in Her Ear

 Dress: Parisian Chic Dress by City Chic (size 24/XXL) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Croft & Barrow (size 2x), thrifted
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Clarks
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The fit of this dress was fantastic with the smocked back panel...& it was completely different from any City Chic dress I've ever worn before...it was cotton with a slight stretch & had pockets. The print is cute & if I was crazy about Paris...I might have had to own this frock. I wasn't a fan of the fake buttons down the front, but otherwise this dress was great. 
I love all this graffiti on one of the falling down buildings we use for pictures...even though I had to blur out a spray painted spurting phallus in my first photo. 
I've found several of these lightweight cardigans at thrift stores & they are just splendid for warmer weather. 
My makeup with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Jet Black, NYX Ultimate Palette in Warm Neutrals, Santa Sangre lipstick from Kat von D, & You Make Me Vroom nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this dress to see a play at APT with David & Angie (our final outdoor play of the season), A Flea in Her Ear...set in Paris, so my dress was on theme. Below I would have liked to have included photos of our picnic & a cute selfie David & I took...however...our local Apple store erased a week's worth of pictures from my phone. I nabbed this cast photo from APT's website.
I posted these photos of the stage on Facebook the night of the play...I think we all wanted this play to be funnier than it was...Angie said: it's the farciest farce that ever farced. And that really sums it up. 
Urban Decay was having a friend's & family sale...so I finally caved & bought the gorgeous Naked Heat palette. And that After Dark was already on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment