Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tip Top Tavern

 Dress: Sweetheart Dress in Rose Quartz by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This is the 3rd Leota Sweetheart dress I've had from GB...I wore it in a neon 80s print & pink python...this is my favorite...because ORANGE, the color of fun! & pink look lovely together...like a sunset (which is close to what it was doing when these photos were taken). I decided to play up the pink because I'm usually all about the orange...so predictable. These sweetheart dresses are fantastic, I just wish they were ~3 inches longer. 
Angie & I had tickets to The Shitty Barn to see Seasaw with Paleface. About 45 minutes into the drive (Spring Green is an hour away), she says...I almost texted you to see if you wanted to go to dinner instead...& I was like...I nearly asked you if you were sure you wanted to go. So we turned around & took a little trip to The Shoe Box (a gigantic shoe store...we left with nothing), then back to Madison for dinner at Tip Top Tavern. I'd never been there & I like trying new places. Tin ceiling love. Their house Old-Fashioned, Rakish...made with bourbon, bitters, & ginger beer...yum! The food was good...but I'd stick with Alchemy for a burger...I'd try them again for brunch...especially on a lovely day when we could sit on their outside patio & visit with this adorable elephant. 
June's Scent Trunk offerings. Blood Sweat Tears was my favorite...it takes me to a man's study in Victorian England...comforting. I would also wear Fleur d'Aspiration on a hot summer day. As delightful as it sounds...Blood Orange Chocolat did not work for me...chocolate scents always smell plastic on my skin. 
David thought the wall gave me Rupaul Drag Race hair...I wouldn't mind having hair that looked like fire...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, Sephora eyeliner in Brown, several pink & orange shadows from NYX eyeshadow palette in Brights, Quince lipstick by Bite Beauty, & OPI nail polish in You're A Pisa Work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment