Thursday, July 14, 2016

Best Indian Buffet in Madison

 Dress: Flared Dress in Blue Floral by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Earring: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The pretty purples & blues on the black background really pop! I had planned on wearing this for Angie & Toby's wedding...but the scuba fabric was too hot, plus this dress came to me damaged...so I wore it the day after. Fabulous fit & flare that could be worn year round. I'd have fun pattern mixing cardigans with this in the cooler months. The light was terrible this day, but I like to take my photos the day I wear the outfit...so...honesty over perfect pictures. 
David, Kate, & I got Angie & Toby a Harmony Valley Fruit Share CSA for their wedding...& since the first one was the day they tied the knot...I picked it up to deliver to them. Look at all that amazing fruit! David & I used to get both the fruit & veggie CSA from Harmony Valley, but as I go to market every week...I'd rather buy what I want...I felt guilty throwing away all those sunchokes & tomatillos we didn't use. Fruit!!!
Holy buckets, this Indian buffet was delicious! Amber, next to Willy Co-op West. Angie & Toby had day after wedding brunch here & it was amazing. Everything was fresher & more flavorful. It seems like all the other Indian restaurants in town share the same chef...& they are tasty...but this is now my favorite. So, if anyone wants to go to lunch with me...
Play! from Sephora continues to delight me each month with their brilliant selections of beauty products to play with...I love trying new things.
In looking up the etsy shop link for this necklace, I discovered the creator has gone in a new direction & fell in love with this violet & moss garden collar
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Purple; Kat von D eyeshadow in Synth, Hyperballad, Fran, & Legend; NYX lip palette in The Plums; Bite Beauty lipstick in Aubergine; & OPI nail polish in The "It" Color with Llarowe polish in Woodstock on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment