Saturday, December 13, 2014

Picking up the Bird

Dress: Ikat Printed Dress by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use this link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Dansko
Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this outfit to work & to pick up our Thanksgiving turkey. I tend to like Jessica Howard dresses & the cut of this one is great & I loved the colors...but this aztec pattern just isn't for me & why do they insist on adding big pointless uncomfortable zippers? I also don't like dresses with seams down the middle & mismatched patterns. I go down a size in this brand for the best fit. 
The girlie & the bird. This is the third year in a row that Kate has provided us with a local, fresh, organic, heritage turkey from Underground Butcher, however, this is the first year she hasn't eaten it since she's gone back to being a pescetarian. She said it was still important to her to support local business & farmers (& save us from evil Costco birds). 
Mustache socks!
I bought this charm bracelet in the 90s & stopped adding charms around 2000. I used to wear it every day for years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment