Sunday, March 23, 2014

Camera Class

 Dress: Jersey Wrap Dress from Vicky Tiel via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko (they are shiny & red, which is not really showing up in the photo)
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Earring: Babil & Bijou

I wore this outfit to attend a camera class with Super Boo. I was really excited to try this black wrap dress, but it turned out to be sadly disappointing. Weird fit & too short on me. The extra material along the v-neck kept poking out & made the dress look sloppy. Also, this dress runs big. I am wearing this in a 3x, which is a size down from what I normally wear, & I am sure I could go down even one more size.

Super Boo very generously got me a Canon Rebel for Christmas. It intimidates me. So even though there are plenty of YouTube videos out there that explain everything you need to know, I was not watching them. So, we took a class. The class was helpful in teaching us the basics & gave me an idea of where to start. Since taking the class I've watched a few videos & as soon as it gets warmer here, I'll take the camera out & capture spring...& figure out how to take pretty pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment