Friday, April 28, 2023

I Voted // Thrifting

Dress: Balloon Sleeve Navy Fit & Flare Dress by Jessica Howard (size 8) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Fluevog, Super Fine: Honour 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I nearly sent this back to GB without wearing it...I mean...how conservative is this dress?! Things I liked about it: pretty blue, lace bubble sleeves (I like this bubble trend), & lace around the bottom. It wasn't the best cut, but I had fun styling it. 
A reason to wear Fluevogs...I think this made the outfit a bit more fun & not so stuffy. 
I love the gold pipping...& the buckles, which I didn't really get a close-up of. 
This was my first time wearing this necklace...I was thinking about getting rid of it...I really need to purge some jewelry. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Sabbath; Heroine, Last Sin, Alchemy, & Sonic eyeshadow by UD; MAC Burgundy lipliner; Majella lipstick from Nars; & OPI nail polish in I'm Not Really A Waitress. 
Erranding...switching between channels...2 completely different songs titled, 'Call Me' being played at the same time...the first one was terrible. At the post office...it doesn't seem that long ago that that black rectangle displaying the date was counting down to the year 2000...the reason they installed it. I'm old. Trying on clothes at the Vinny's in Sun Prairie.
I found a TON of things, but most were unsuccessful...
I was sad about this terra cotta burnout velvet maxi...it was my size, but didn't come close to zipping in back. The color was outstanding on me. A bunch of nopes...
I came home with 4 dresses, including an Effie's Heart...& this cute round rattan purse. And I made my Covid test appointment...which was my final thing I needed to do before heading to Mexico for round 2 of surgery. 
Later that day...I wore this conservative patriotic outfit to work & vote. I stuck my I Voted sticker above my breasts...I was obsessed with taking photos since I was about to get a lift. Dinner...Insalata di Finocchio (Shaved Raw Fennel with Olives) & Oven-Braises Beef with Harissa. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment