Wednesday, November 23, 2022

We Voted

Dress: Sunrise Geo Brittany Tie Waist Dress by Leota (size XL) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Talbots (size M), thrifted
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Mossimo, thrifted 
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" ?
Sometimes I wonder about me...like, why did I pick this boring dress?! It was alright to wear to work. Good fit & length. Super long attached belt.
I liked how I cinched the cardigan together with the dress belt. Since the sweater doesn't have any buttons, I would typically find a decorative pin to keep it closed. 
So windy...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Sabbath; Heroine, Bobby Dazzle, & Angel eyeshadow from UD; NYX lipliner in Pumpkin; Teacher's Pet & Nectar lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics; & ILNP nail polish in Misery. 
I wore this outfit to work...& to vote.
And do some grocery shopping at the co-op...where I happened upon a display of Uplands Cheese Rush Creek Reserve, which is only available for a brief time in the fall. It is delicious. I decided we could go through 4 of these between now & the end of the year...so that's what I grabbed. Back at home...I made Chicken Tikka Masala for the first time. It was warm & comforting. 
And I made enough for us to have leftovers the next day. Our personal trainer had recommended a woman for me to go to for scar work & visceral manipulation. I don't think I'll go back. The entire appointment was weird & all she did was put her hands on me & talk to my organs. I'm just not a believer. Church of Cash is coming to High Noon! They were SO much fun this past summer in Munising. But it won't be the same without Brian. 
The final outdoor farmers' market of the season was cooooold, but we stocked up on a few things including 2 enormous Hubbard squash...which we immediately went home & stuck in the oven. 
While our turkey sized squash was roasting (along with 14 heads of garlic)...we headed over to Meat People Butcher to place an order for a fresh organic turkey. My October Boxy Charm & our new yellow French press. Preeeetty. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment