Thursday, September 24, 2020

Rose Bowl Float

Dress: Pink Peacock Paradise Mesh Rose Faux Wrap Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Skirt: Vintage silk sari skirt by Enwraptured Vintage 
Sandals: Croft & Barrow, thrifted 
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
When this dress first appeared on Gwynnie Bee, I thought it was so pretty...not so much on me...waaaay too short in front & the fit was off all over. I added a skirt, but really...I shouldn't have bothered. Why wear clothes that don't make you feel pretty?! David said I looked like a Rose Bowl Float because of all the layers. 
Nope.
At least I really liked my make-up on this day...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Viper; Lime Crime eyeshadow in Twonicorn, Rose Burst, & Ten; Big Bang lipstick & lip liner by UD; Blood Orange lipstick from Bite Beauty; & Colors by Llarowe nail polish in Bow Chika Wow Wow.
Poor Rye is always climbing over to my office chair...save me from Violet! She is constantly licking him. Isn't this railroad track pretty with all the painted rocks?? It was posted on a neighborhood Facebook page I'm on & I snapped a photo so I'd remember where it was & perhaps use it to take outfit photos. I liked my make-up & tried to take a picture, but I suck at selfies...so here is the inside of my nose...
Angie & Freddie came over to visit us! He ate dinner, along with some raspberries I got from my favorite raspberry farmer...then he & David played peek-a-boo & practiced their silly walks around the yard. 
Sean Hayes going live with his pianist. And...I decided to join Eloquii Unlimited (run by GB) since the first month is free. Why not? Dressing up once or twice a week to go nowhere is just about the only fun I have left. 

 

1 comment:

  1. How differently we saw this dress! My first thought was wow that is stunning. Then my second thought was what exactly is going on with the layering. My third thought was the under skirt needs to be just orange or pink, without the second under layer, to really make this dress sing. My final thought is that orange, white and pink really suit you. ;)

    ReplyDelete