Thursday, September 10, 2020

Leopard Love


Dress: Animal Print Green Dress by Renee C (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay 
Shoes: Nine West, thrifted 
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The only thing I love more than leopard print is leopard print in bright colors! This dress made me smile with its fun purple, blue, & green spots. The lining kept peeking out on the arms & around the neckline. The fit was great, however, it was a bit short. But this isn't normal times & I just wore this dress to do teletherapy calls in.

Which means that no one got to enjoy my Halloween leggings but me & David. Or my shoes.

I even wore my leopard print glasses with my newly updated perscription.

I was especially pleased that I found a green shadow that perfectly matched the dress...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Psychedelic Sister, UD eyeshadow in Big Sky, Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions eyeshadow palette, Spiced Plum lipstick by Bite Beauty, UD Vice Waterproof Liquid Lipstick in Flashback, & Purple with a Purpose nail polish by OPI. 
My office art came from Heather Renaux...along with some pretty postcards.And...the lovely Carsie Blanton had a birthday...& she sent her Patreon supporters free stuff...this was a fabulous package to open & included a game she made up about sex...which I would have LOVED to play with my friends when I was in my 20s. David made us tacos tucked into a perfectly melty crispy cheddar cheese shell. And...The Metropolitan Opera was showing Porgy & Bess for free over the weekend...it was spectacular. Hi, Sean! Playing his usual Friday evening radio hour...& Glenn Crytzer & his band playing live from the other coast in his NYC alley next to his home.



No comments:

Post a Comment