Thursday, March 21, 2019

Jim Jefferies

 Dress: Scoop Neck Plaid Fit & Flare Dress by Melissa Masse (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Rafaella, thrifted
Tights: We Love Colors in Yellow
Boots: Doc Martens
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I adored this well-made Melissa Masse dress...the plaid pattern with shots of yellow sunshine through it, the fit, length, & twirl...it was perfection. The fabric is substantial with 3/4 sleeves & would be a great dress to wear when the temperature is 60s & below. I'm hoping this dress comes back to live with me someday because there are so many styling possibilities.
Shiny red boots...how happy I am that I found you!
This is my first time wearing all of this jewelry...trying not to get stuck in a rut with just my go-to favorites...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Too Faced eyeshadow in Crème Brûlée & Marzipan, Yellow Huda Beauty eyeshadow from the Electric Obsession palette, NYX lipstick in Perfect Red, & Little Red Wagon nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this outfit to travel to Milwaukee with David to see our current favorite comedian, Jim Jefferies. Our previous favorite comedian, Louis CK, did not work out so well. We believe in you, Jim! The beautiful Riverside Theatre...
The best part of the night was when a crazy lady from the audience gave him a hat she knit for him...spontaneous funniness is the best...& she gave him a lot to work with. I got a few compliments on my outfit & one for my laugh. Ha!
Gratuitous cute baby photo...taken while I was not wearing this outfit, but the day before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment