Sunday, March 17, 2019

Hater's Roast: The Shady Tour 2019

 Dress: Navy & Pink Floral Print Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Lands End (size 3x)
Tights: We Love Colors in Royal
Shoes: The Gap, thrifted
Glasses: LaFont
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Another lovely frock from Eva Rose...this brand is my replacement Cherry Velvet. They make their dresses from the same kind of cotton & have a nice fit & flare shape. Cherry Velvet is no longer making size 4x, so I'm happy to have an alternative. Like CV, these dresses are better suited for summer...so the last two I've gotten from GB...I purchased & will wear them when the weather gets warm. 
Another cold & blustery day...so inside the library we went. We tried a few different locations on the third floor. 
The light is still best in front of my favorite bookend art installation.
We picked up my new glasses right before these photos...I bought these LaFont frames online over a decade ago...
 I also picked up some new contacts. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss, Tarte Rainforest of the Sea palette, Ready? lipstick from UD, Winterberry lipstick by Bite Beauty, Blue Sparrow nail polish from China Glaze, & OPI nail polish in Can't Hear Myself Pink!
I wore this outfit to go out with David to see some of our favorite drag queens...Miz Cracker & Jinx Monsoon. 
We had excellent seats. We thought they would do a bit of lip syncing along with the roast...but they just talked. 
And did an outfit change. And ate food & drank. Mónet X Change & Alyssa Edwards were supposed to be there, but Mónet left to be in a Madonna video & Alyssa lost a veneer on her tooth & went home. Poor Miz Cracker was so stressed out by this tour she fell off the wagon after several years of sobriety. Parts of the show were funny, but it really could have used some song & dance. But, pretty outfits...

No comments:

Post a Comment