Sunday, February 24, 2019

Refugee Bruch Series: Central Africa

 Dress: Evergreen Fit & Flare Dress by Hutch (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Boots: Steve Madden
Earring: etXarte
Necklaces & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was fabulous in every way...great fit, just right length, snuggly sweater fabric, & gorgeous evergreen color with a herringbone pattern. This is a strictly fall/winter dress, but it's so easy & comfy to wear...& since it's a solid, you can pair it with any color you want to change it up. I went for a green & black palette because I really wanted to wear these leggings...but purple really sparks joy for me with green...so I considered purple & green leggings as well. I will buy this if it comes to the shop. 
The reason I was so keen to wear these leggings is because I've had them a while & have never worn them. I tend to buy a lot of green bits & bobs because green used to be my favorite color before orange got ahold of my heart. However, I don't get as much opportunity as I'd like to wear green.
A solid color dress calls for all the necklaces, clearly. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Overdrive; UD eyeshadow in Radio, Ignite, Stranded, & Double Life; Treat liquid lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics; Winter Holly nail polish from China Glaze; & OPI nail polish in Christmas Gone Plaid. 
My two monthly subscription boxes...Boxy Charm & Sephora Play!
 16 years ago on Valentine's Day...David & I first met over email...
 I was not wearing this outfit...but, adorable Freddie! And licking Sadie.
 After Saturday market with the girlie, we again met Jason at Joon for another refugee brunch...this time, Central Africa. 
 Afterwards...I went back to Confectionique in search of something to get for my mom's birthday...I left with the vintage metal fan vase below...I have a similar one...I hope she likes it. 
 On another day, after work...David & I had Indian buffet...& voted in our local primary elections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment