Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Poké & Bubbles with My Bezzer

 Dress: Navy Floral Shirt Dress by eShakti (size 30) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: MAK via Modcloth
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Clarks, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: A Lucious Thing
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I felt like a 50s housewife in this dress. Adorable shirt dress in a pretty print with a fabulous color combination. There was no stretch in this eShakti dress, so I sized up to a 30 & this time it was necessary. Ideal length, good fit, & deep pockets. Really fun to wear dress...my only negative is that I thought the collar was a bit big. 
I didn't like any of the printed cardigans I tried with this...so I went with a solid. I clearly need more cardigans. 
I got endless compliments on this outfit...most often heard was how well these shoes matched the dress. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss; UD eyeshadow in Alchemy, Brokedown, Lucky, & Last Sin; NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Cherry Skies; & Black Metal Dahlia nail polish by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. 
I wore this outfit to work & then to visit with Angie & Freddie...I love watching his reaction to all the dog licks he gets... 
I wore this dress again the following day to drink bubbles & eat poké with my bezzer, Kate. We discussed going out...but eating in & listening to records sounded like the best thing ever. We listened to Charlie Parr, Pokey Lafarge, & Rasputina. I am the luckiest girlie to have this amazing girlie in my life. 
Poké on Friday night...Indian buffet on Saturday with David. Afterwards, we browsed around Half Price Books, then decided to treat ourselves to truffles from Gail Ambrosius. I just learned a few weeks ago that Re/Dress now has OLIVE teggings...I told David & he said, how many?
We've been remodeling our house for two years, but I rarely share photos here since I don't wear blog worthy outfits to paint in...but here's what we got up to last week...we installed two antique light fixtures in the hallway (we are going to get nicer bulbs) & started hanging the vintage 70s wallpaper...also in the hall. In my office/make-up room...we wallpapered the alcove where my make-up vanity will live, as well as gave the floor the gold glitter treatment. Then I stenciled 5 different designs on the floor & stenciled the area between the two chair rails. I am so happy with how it's all turning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment