Thursday, December 13, 2018

The Brandyland Adventure

 Dress: Floral Mesh Embroidery Black Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Cardigan: Lane Bryant, thrifted
Tights: We Love Colors in Rust
Shoes: Me Too, thrifted
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I fell in love with this fabulous floral frock...& immediately bought it despite the embroidery occasionally coming undone. I only wear dresses a handful of times anyway & this lovely dress can be worn in all seasons...& won't it be a pretty garden party dress in the summer? These Eva Rose dresses that GB started carrying this year are a great fit on me & super cute. This is the 3rd one I've purchased. I have not found Eva Rose available in extended plus sizes outside of GB. This dress is perfection. 
I wore this dress over a month ago, but was only recently able to get pictures of it...so this post is out of order. Typically, we do pictures on the day I wear an outfit...but winter is trickier since it gets dark here around 4pm. 
I'm liking my hair more now that it's grown out a bit.
I don't know how I survived without this orange bracelet...I adore it...& this is the first time I've worn the matching earring.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Stash; Relic, Exodus, Revelation, & Immaculate eyeshadow from Kat von D; Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Manhunter; & OPI nail polish in Deutsch You Want Me Baby?
I wore this frock on voting day & to have cocktails with Kate at Merchant. We were trying out their fall menu, The Brandyland Adventure. But first, we got a free drink for having 'I Voted' stickers.
Contemplating what drinks to try...as usual, their concoctions were delightful & we played the game the drinks were printed on. 

Yummy food, tasty drinks, magnificent company...makes for a splendid evening. I love spending time with my girlie. 
We weren't quite up for three drinks on this night...so we split a drink for round 3...with red licorice straws. Or was it round 4 we split...because there was a free drink to start...oh, bother. Also, as long as we are admitting memory loss...neither Kate nor I remember what she's demonstrating in that photo. Wearing a headlamp to walk at night??? After driving Kate home...I drove to Angie's where David had been visiting & snuggled baby Freddy briefly. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the color combination in this one, I love that necklace (I'm partial to single strand beads), love the earrings & bracelet, love that your Rust tights appear to be the same color as mine. (Sometimes I wonder if my monitor is broken when I get the actual package.)

    Google won't let me comment as my wordpress account. Insta: @crotchlessyogapants

    ReplyDelete