Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Catching Dreams

 Dress: Phoebe Dress in Feather Print by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me 
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Another beauty from Cherry Velvet...all those fun bright colors! However, this dress did not fit me well...it was tight on the bottom & too big up top...the worst part was the straps would not stay on my shoulders if I moved at all...way too long. This was my first Phoebe dress & I wouldn't try it again. It's gotten mixed reviews on GB with 3 out of 5 stars. 
I've had my eye on this wall for some time now, but I finally remembered to use it when the light was good here...pretty blocks of color. 
The best thing about a dress with lots of colors is you can choose to bring out your favorites with accessories...
My make-up with this outfit included...Abyss eyeliner by Urban Decay, UD Slowburn eyeshadow, NYX Ultimate palette in Brights, Habanero lipstick from MAC, & Conga-Line Coral nail polish by OPI. 
Discontinued nail polish from eBay...
August's Sephora Play! box. 
Picking out grout for the bathroom tile & choosing which part of the labradorite slab we want for our countertop & shower bench. I am madly in love with this stone. 
Farmers' market, wine tasting, & lunch with the girlie. We went to Banzo in hopes they would have our favorite sweet potato falafel from their recently closed sister restarant (Shuk)...& they did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment