Friday, April 29, 2016

A Day of Documentaries

 Dress: Shirred Surplice Dress in Cyan Paisley by Lands' End (size 3x) via GB SHOP
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earrings: Babil & Bijou
Necklace: Antique Locket
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to another 2 days of film fest movies. I bought this dress from the GB SHOP for $10, a bit worn...last October I paired it with pink & yellow. Another comfy dress to sit around in dark theaters. Lands' End dresses are the best...great fit, easy to throw on...I got a few compliments while wearing this dress, so I was able to share my LE love with some other women. I wore it with orange this time because I already had orange nail polish on my nails & toes. 
Sunday...David, Kate, & I spent the day together watching 4 documentaries...my favorite two were a great double feature...Presenting Princess Shaw & Sonita...both women dream of being famous singers. Film Fest Food...lunch at Cafe Porta Alba & lunch the next day on my own...sitting outside. These chips were amazing. 
Adorable Kate being more adorable with Jason...cuddling on the couch at Sundance. 
Living in Madison...we had to see The Smart Studios Story. Butch Vig recorded Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, L7, & a bunch of other music I loved in the 90s there...plus, of course, his own band...Garbage. I drove by Smart every day & the guys in Garbage hung out in the same bar I did at night....Cafe Montmartre. The filmmaker, Wendy Schneider, was there...along with Steve Marker & Butch Vig...to do a q&a after the documentary. Honestly, that was the best part...I felt she had so much great material to work with, but the documentary was a bit flat...too many facts & not enough stories. I'd probably only recommend this to Madison folks. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Azure, Nars eyeshadow duo in Mediteranee, Korean Candy lipstick by MAC, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going to the Game? I'm not sure about this blue eyeliner...I liked it in person, but in these photos I look scary...but it was a good match with the dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment