Friday, January 22, 2016

Blue, Black, Orange, & Yellow

 Dress: Fit & Flare Dress in Black & Blue by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Naturalizer, thrifted
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage, thrifted
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this ensemble to farmers' market & on another day to work. I LOVE these colors together!! It was extremely difficult not to buy this dress...it was ~$30...BUT...I don't need any more clothes. The fit & length were great, with the exception of a bit of gaping at the bust/armhole intersection, but a cardigan covers up that lone flaw. This dress is thick enough that it wouldn't be comfortable to wear in summer, but all other seasons are go. The textured fabric is a touch I love on solid colors & of course...the fit & flare is my favorite shape. Oh, how I wish the red & black version of this dress had come in my size. That one I would have kept. I adored the cheerleader vibe of this dress. 
Winter farmers' market bounty...that Cranberry Walnut bread is my new favorite...I would have never even bought it if they weren't out of French Walnut one week. I don't even like cranberries. 
After market...I dropped the girlie off in the Arboretum so she could hike...
See why I don't need any more clothes? Because I can't stop buying things! But...sale. It's all the fault of The Girls of GB...who can't stop sharing links to good deals. From Modcloth...I had to have that adorable poinsettia dress for next Christmas, a chartreuse cropped cardigan, a rust Charter School cardigan (my first, I've been wanting to try one), & an Effie's Heart button dress. 
From City Chic...a paisley summer maxi, a blue & black peplum top, & a chiffon jacket. Ok, so I didn't really *need* any of this...but these 2 orders came to ~$80 total...that's practically thrift store prices for cute new clothes. Justified. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, UD eyeshadow in Gonzo, Kat von D eyeshadow in Analogue & Legend, Bite Beauty lipsticks in Mimosa & Blood Orange, & Atomic Orange nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment