Friday, February 28, 2014

Zombie Pacman

 Dress: Zombie Pacman Dress from Lands' End via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Fluevogs
I wore this dress 3 times in one week. I didn't want to ever stop wearing it. I also wore it with lime green socks & cardigan, but never got any pictures of that version. I wore this dress to Tai Chi, work, & to total my car. It was soooo comfortable; the fabric was hefty, a perfect winter weight dress; a flattering fit; & a great length to wear with knee socks without showing any skin. Lands' End clothing runs a tad big, which is good news for me. I am normally a 26/28, but their largest size, 3x, fit me perfectly. They call this a polka dot pattern, but to me it looks like zombie pacman, others thought it looked like popcorn. But not dots. This is another, why did I send this dress back?! Kate owns this dress. It is also lovely on her. 
I was driving to work in the morning & it had been snowing for a while & the roads were slippery...& as I was merging on the road from a curvy onramp, my car slid on over into oncoming traffic. No one was hurt. But my poor Super Boo Subaru! The insurance adjuster said it was totaled because it was over 10 years old. I LOVED that car. Super Boo surprised me with it 3 years ago. We have replaced it with another Subaru in green. Super Boo Subaru the Second. Stupid winter. 

2 comments: