Monday, March 14, 2022

U.P. Tattoo Brainstorming

Dress: Deep V Tiered Maxi Dress by Cecilia Prado (size 1x) via Nuuly
Shoes: Chinese Laundry, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
I loved everything about this sweater dress...the style, the colors, the stripes...so warm & wintery. It felt a bit Edwardian to me. The deep v twist front, the balloon sleeves, the contrasting trim...it was just all so lovely...great fit & length. 
This dress needed heels, but I didn't have many shoes that coordinated with it...which surprised me as these are my (earthy) colors. 
I definitely had the make-up & accessories to match...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach & Lucky; Blood Moon, Blazing, & Nefertiti eyeshadow by Huda Beauty; MAC lipliner in Chicory; Hypnotic Rust lipstick from Make Up For Ever; & OPI nail polish in Magnifico Mexico.
I wore this dress to make dinner, Low & Slow Rib Roast with Rosemary & Anchovy with Three Cheese Cauliflower Casserole, then run off to see a show at Slowpoke Lounge...where I had one of their fantastic cocktails, my favorite...the Aviation. 
The Lately // Little Earthquakes. I ended up not loving either band, but it's the chance I take going to see bands I'm not familiar with...& often it is magical...so it's worth it to see a few bands that turn out to be not for me. And another marvelous meal the next night...Pork Chops Puttanesca, served atop roasted cauliflower with garlic, alongside Brussels Sprouts with Chorizo. 
After dinner...I ran off to see Mar at Giige to discuss my next tattoo with them...the U.P. on top of my right foot. They had some fabulous ideas & as always...I'm excited to get started. My first appointment is April 21st...which seems *much* closer now than it did in February. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment