Monday, July 5, 2021

The Return of Wasted: Rosé

Dress: Pom Pom Tie Maxi Dress by Bl-nk via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Teggings: Re/Dress (RIP)
Sandals: Array, thrifted
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Necklace: Colleen Toland
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
I was hesitant to closet this dress because of the tie-dye bit up top, but it was by a brand I liked & wanted more of, Bl-nk. I loved it! This dress was super sheer, but came with a solid black mini dress length slip (came to just above the side slits), but I knew it would ride up on me so I chose to wear black teggings as well. I adore a flower print on a black background & the waist tied with 2 pom poms (all the pom poms please!) on each side & 2 on the neckline. The fit was great, as was the length (but their choice to call it a maxi?)...my only issue was the pom poms all wanted to end up tangled up in one big ball...but they were well behaved when the dress was on.  
Every time I wear these shoes, I consider throwing them out...they aren't in bad shape, just cheap...but they are the only pink shoes I have in a bit lighter color...I need to find a replacement. 
Third outfit in a row wearing the same pink nail polish AND lipstick. It's a pink summer. This is my first time wearing this Colleen Toland necklace that was a gift from David. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew; UD eyeshadow in Chains; Glam Rapids, To, & Don't Know Her eyeshadow by Morphe x Jeffree Star; Big Bang lipliner & lipstick; & OPI nail polish in Can't Hear Myself Pink!
While Kate & Jason were on vacation...we plant-sat their plants in our front yard. DJs on Twitch. West side farmers' market with David, since Kate was out of town. I can't go places alone anymore since I need to be pushed in a wheelchair if there is too much walking. 
Trying to capture the sparkles in my pink polish. We saw this cool Corvette while getting gas at Costco...I've become more aware of cars this year since falling in love with Challengers. Curried deviled eggs that I made for wine tasting. Making hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot is life changing. Welcome back to Wasted: Rosé. 
It was a lovely afternoon to sit around outside with lovely people. I missed this group during quarantine. It was fun to be out at a social gathering & I will never take this for granted again. We brought a delicious nearly orange sparkling rosé from Kate's cellar in our basement. 
Sipping Super Boo & Lindsay taking notes. A wall I spied on our drive home...we stopped to check it out because we are planning to build a wall in front of our porch & we haven't liked any of the interlocking block options...natural stone looks so much nicer. Songs via DJs on Twitch. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment