Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Lemons on Lemons

Dress: Limoncello Printed Perfect Wrap Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Cardigan: Talbots (size 3x), thrifted
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Nine West via Ebay 
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Necklace: bel monili
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I bought this lemon dress back in 2018 when it was released on GB & it got sent to me right away. I'm terrible at wearing things in a timely fashion...but look at that gorgeous print with the lovely peach background...it's awesome & I just adore a fruit or veggie print. Like all Leota dresses, it's a fabulous fit & length...but of course, I had to pin the neckline closed. 
This wall on the side of Pig in A Fur Coat (restaurant) immediately jumped out to me as the perfect backdrop for this outfit...but I was nearly certain it would be piled high with snow...but all our 50s/60s temps had melted it away. 
These dresses always come with matching belts that I never wear...but the weather was nice enough that I remembered to take off my cardigan. Also, I want you to know that I also have lemon leggings that I refrained from wearing...such restraint. 
I'm a bit in love with this lighter makeup I've been wearing lately...who am I even? I know...it's still not exactly neutral or light for most people...but it is for me. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Loaded, Frosting & Candles eyeshadow by Lime Crime, NYX lipliner in Nectar, Habanero lipstick by MAC, Trinket lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics, & OPI nail polish in Green On The Runway. 
These were the other tights & shoes I was considering wearing with this outfit...I was leaning toward the bright shiny yellow shoes...but David picked the more subdued yellow...which went well with the cardigan...but not as much on their own with just the dress. Carsie & the boys going live to promote the Kickstarter for their upcoming album. 
Michael White playing from the U.P. & DJs providing the soundtrack to my night. 
Exactly 1 year (-1 day) since I've been to my work office...here I am. I cried because I miss this so much. All of it. I have one client I'm going back to doing in person therapy with...the rest are via video still for now. 
Them Coulee Boys playing some songs from their upcoming album. Our living room roman shades...David & I have finished cutting them out, now I'm working on making them...actually, I'm trying to iron the edges so the pattern is in the center & the sides are straight...& it's hard. DJ Baby Berlin & Synthetic Thursdays. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment