Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Tig Notaro

 Dress: Halter Dress in Psychedelic Print by Gabby Skye (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Nurture, thrifted
Earring: Vintage 80s
Bracelet: Vintage, thrifted
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The colors in this dress were marvelous & I loved the halter style...but it was too difficult to wear without a lot of help from David...he had to attach my bra straps to each other in back so they didn't show. Otherwise, I had fun wearing this dress & I would probably buy it for $20 or less. 
Green screen! This is the other side of the building that has changing graffiti on it that I often use. 
What did I ever do before finding these fabulous orange shoes? Thrifting is the best. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue,  Kat von D eyeshadow in Legend, NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Orange County (on my eyes & lips), & A Roll in the Hague nail polish by OPI. 
David & I went to see Tig Notaro. If you haven't watched her show, One Mississippi (I spelled that right all on my own)...it's great...semi-autobiographical, dysfunctional family, funny.
Rye came to work with us! Trying on Converse at TJ Maxx to find out my size & because the Girls of GB informed me that they had citrus ones...I NEED citrus shoes...but I ended up ordering mine online because our store didn't have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment