Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stars on a Rainy Night

 Dress: Keyhole Tunic in Rain Print by Anna Scholz (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes:
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this Anna Scholz tunic to work & out to lunch with Super Boo. This print is quite amazing...I know it's supposed to suggest city lights on a rainy night...but I see stars through a glass roof in the rain. I also adored the blouson sleeves on this dress & the pleated & keyhole neckline. Then the love ends. For a dress that retails for over $300...the fabric is atrocious...it is the most thin awful cheap swimsuit fabric. And of course the shift cut is not flattering on me. It was a fun one time wear though. I should have worn my navy teggings, but I couldn't find them. 
Isn't the mosaic in the first photo divine?! It's in the entrance to one of the libraries on the UW campus. I'm crazy for mosaic. 
Star earring & constellation socks to go with the starry night dress.
And sparkly shoes that I found at Savers. 

2 comments:

  1. Those teggings are amazing, and so is the mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah. I don't know what I would do without teggings...they've become a wardrobe staple for me.

      Delete