Thursday, May 15, 2014

Friday Frock

 Dress: Geo Print Dress from Lucie Lu via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Antique Locket
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo (iPhone)
I wore this Lucie Lu dress to work. I thought it was ok at the time, but I really like how I look in these photos. I wasn't sure of the color or pattern...but now I've decided it's fun. This is the same style of dress as the green with black lace print. The waist is slightly strange as it falls in-between empire & natural waist, but I think it still works. This dress comes with a matching fabric belt, but the fit is tight enough on me that I didn't think it was necessary. Lucie Lu runs small, so I sized up in this dress...I am wearing a 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment